Kx85 cylinder

I have a kx 85 cylinder with a chipped wall and I was wondering how much it would be to re do it or what I should do at this point.

image.jpg

yikes howd it get damaged so badly, snapped crankshaft??  contact powerseal, us chrome or millenium about welding and replating, probably looking at 3-400 to fix it if it can be done or buy a new cylinder.  

• Like 1

On July 2, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Divinity said:

I have a kx 85 cylinder with a chipped wall and I was wondering how much it would be to re do it or what I should do at this point.

My nephews 65 threw a circlip, it was nasty, and I thought for sure he'd need a whole jug.  Millenium still cored it, we got a fresh cylinder and a top end kit shipped for just over 300 bucks he was back up and running.  The best part was we shipped on Monday, and had the new parts that Saturday.  It's pretty impressive what they can repair easily these days.  Good luck!

image.jpg

Edited by poldies4

Ya on that one personally I'd scrap that and find another one But you would be amazed at what they can fix . I use u.s chrome personally for my cylinder repair/plating they do good work .