Fox Airspace goggles

I don't think the are technically the Airspaces, but I have 2 sets of the Fox Enduro goggle that use two lenses separated by an air gap.  I like them.  They never fog up.

Doc

• Like 1

I don't think the are technically the Airspaces, but I have 2 sets of the Fox Enduro goggle that use two lenses separated by an air gap.  I like them.  They never fog up.

Doc

Appreciate it
  • Like 1

Doc

I have been looking for them. Do you have any idea what model they are ? I looked on the fox website and couldn't seem to find them.

I picked up a pair earlier this spring, 

after switching over to a Fox V3 helmet last summer my long time usual brand Scott just didn't fit properly in the new helmet,

figured using the same brand of helmet & goggles would be a sure bet in fitment.

Despite the 'vented' frame the lense still fogs up on occasion,

my only complaint would be a too short strap, even at maximum length I felt the googles were too tight on my face.

Ended up re-using the slightly worn-in / stretched strap from the Scott's on them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, horsinaround said:

I have been looking for them. Do you have any idea what model they are ? I looked on the fox website and couldn't seem to find them.

These are them.  I guess they technically are airspace goggles, but a I think only these "enduro" models get the dual pane lens.  I think I got mine from Rocky Mountain.

https://www.foxracing.com/store/product/AIR-SPACE-ENDURO-GOGGLE/_/A-product-09951..catalog10001.en__US.plist20002__plist20001.901?page=2&cc=901

Doc

• Like 1

Doc

how is the fitment with them doc? i placed my order a couple hours ago

Just now, ScrewMx_Hd said:

how is the fitment with them doc? i placed my order a couple hours ago

They fit me well and are comfortable.  But everyone's face is probably different.  They work with the helmet well too but I have a Fox helmet so that's kind of a gimme.  

Doc

I have the regular single lense air space. They do fog up on occasion but are not as bad as other Goggle's i have used. They are comfortable for me with a bell moto 9 helmet.

These are them.  I guess they technically are airspace goggles, but a I think only these "enduro" models get the dual pane lens.  I think I got mine from Rocky Mountain.
https://www.foxracing.com/store/product/AIR-SPACE-ENDURO-GOGGLE/_/A-product-09951..catalog10001.en__US.plist20002__plist20001.901?page=2&cc=901
Doc

Thanks doc. Is it actually two lenses in the Goggle or a one piece dual lenses ? What I am wondering is if the enduro lense will go into my regular air space frame or if I have to buy a whole new setup.

2 hours ago, horsinaround said:

Thanks doc. Is it actually two lenses in the Goggle or a one piece dual lenses ? What I am wondering is if the enduro lense will go into my regular air space frame or if I have to buy a whole new setup.

I haven't had to pull the lenses out yet, so I'm not honest to be sure.  Even if I had, without having a standard frame here to look at a I doubt I could tell if they'd work on the standard frame,  Either it's two normal lenses, each one being held in it's respective place by the frame in which case it probably wouldn't work in the standard frame.  Or it's a single thicker unit composed of two lenses held in relationship to each other.  In which case I'm guessing this single unit is considerably thicker than a standard lens because they leave an air gap between them.  If that's the case I think it would be unlikely they'd fit.  But I'm just guessing.   I'd try emailing or calling Fox.

Doc

• Like 1