Monday night first annal Mike's hard lemonade run mid pack C pace

I'm all booked up every other day, I need to ride again! Yesterday's ride ended with disappointed! I couldn't stay on the bike! I called it quits after my last crash at ahundred when the bike laid down a I did a 360 on top of it, it ripped my cycra lever saver off! Either my bike is clapped or I'm losing it! Let's hope it's the bike!

Riddler's Racing and fake news debunking team will have the Mike's hard strawberry lemonade factory Husqvarna race bike back in action before Monday Eve.

Headlights a must! Let's go

This is a creek qualifier event

Straws in after ride beverages ok!

Pinky's up, throttle down!

Georgetown again

Going to build a turn track near my house so I can ride more! KIMG0388.thumb.JPG.da4bc6dd6c71da38a68d84a6cb2cbbc3.JPG

• Like 2

It's all the bailing wire, duct tape and dirt clogged up in your filter. It's all out of whack, not balanced right. 

Headlights? I can't even drive my truck at night hardly. No headlight on the KTM300, I'm as blind as a bat. Stumbled into the house, grabbed a handful of my sister in-laws ass not long ago....thought it was the wifes. Still felt good. Contacts needed..... OTG goggles? Tired of hitting trees. That last one tweeked my guard mounts and bent my radiator guard, ripped my shroud off and left me laying on my back in the dirt with a wonderful view of the top of the trees. That was a good ride minus the stank. 

I think you have an error in your math.   To achieve the proper quotient . . . Pics of titties (dividend) is divided by pics of bbq (divisor), any quotient less than 4 will not provide the results you are seeking.

Edited by schmo
  • Like 2

Big bob was waiting for this, I love her for this.

Riddler has soft a soft spot for the punishment that she thinks the donkey people need to work extra hard to show her new friends some punishment. I love the little woman for that. He he

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

Big bob was waiting for this, I love her for this.

Riddler has soft a soft spot for the punishment that she thinks the donkey people need to work extra hard to show her new friends some punishment. I love the little woman for that. He he

not like you would show anyway ? 

don't train idk, I've ridden with more people and place you have, i think i know

26 minutes ago, schmo said:

I think you have an error in your math.   To achieve the proper quotient . . . Pics of titties (dividend) is divided by pics of bbq (divisor), any quotient less than 4 will not provide the results you are seeking.

pm me some tit pics please

pm me some tit pics please

i'm scared to think of what pics Schmo sends you of herself.