Been fooling with the jetting on my bike, it's a 2016 and I'm between sea level and 2000'. Currently at a 40 pilot(50 stock) 178 main(stock) and needle is third clip(stock) 32:1 amsoil interceptor and 50/50 91 octane pump gas and vp c12. It seems to run great to me but if I'm riding and stop it idles a bit high until I put it in neutral and idles up again if I put it in gear with clutch in? Diddnt do it before I changed jetting. Also this is a brand new plug with about ten minutes on it, looks kinda lean? I haven't done this before and don't wanna melt a piston. IMG_8050.JPGIMG_8054.JPGIMG_8051.JPG

Waay to lean

You read the plug at the bottom of  the insulator, not at the tip

Pilot is for idle and 1/16 throttle only, so tune it for the idle only. 

Needle is everything on a two stroke until 3/5 + throttle.

There is no need to mix in VP gas with the stock motor, or below 8000 ft.  When you do, it gets LEANER, and now that you have already leaned it out, you are asking for trouble.

Waay to lean
You read the plug at the bottom of  the insulator, not at the tip
Pilot is for idle and 1/16 throttle only, so tune it for the idle only. 
Needle is everything on a two stroke until 3/5 + throttle.
There is no need to mix in VP gas with the stock motor, or below 8000 ft.  When you do, it gets LEANER, and now that you have already leaned it out, you are asking for trouble.

I started mixing the c12 because I was getting some major pinging at about 1/4 throttle and I originally thought it was because of low octane. I was also getting a good blubber at 1/8-1/4 throttle when not under load. I raised the needle clip and it helped a bit but it still did it. I'm gonna put a 45 in it tomorrow and see how it runs. Still trying to wrap my head around this.