Sign in to follow this  

Northern Indiana

Hey y'all I'm just getting into riding and all of my buddy's that I know that I can ride with are always either to busy or just don't wanna go. Looking for anyone who wants to go to bundy hill, badlands, silver lake, or private tracks, really anywhere to ride is fine with me as long as I'm on a bike? 

Where in IN are you? There may be times when a few of us head to the Badlands or wherever. Looking to go to Bundy Hill too. May actually go to this place called Atkinson in Illinois on Sunday. It's not a real big place but it's a place to ride. We're not into much riding as far as tracks are concerned but more trails and just Open Spaces and so on. If that interest you then you may want to look it up to see if it's worth the ride for you or not. Again it's called Atkinson motopark or otherwise known as Gob Hill as well. But we are always looking for others to ride with too.

5 hours ago, RND said:

Elkhart county, just east of south bend, I'll look into it!

We are on for this Sunday if you would like to join us.

3 and a half hours is a little to long of a drive just for a couple hours of riding for me, I'd have to make a weekend out of it. And I gotta work Sunday afternoon as well so it wound work regardless, thanks for the offer though, let me know if your up riding at bundy for a day or anywhere on a Saturday 

I totally get that. I will let you know when we ride.