I recently rebuilt my 06 yz450. Top end valves springs  valves seals. That was about a month ago. And I just put in a new spark plug and the bike idled high while riding. So I would let off the throttle and it would go or if in neutral rev high. Now I took everything apart the whole top end and everything looks good. Put it all back together and now the bike barely has any compression and will not start. Carb is clean just took it fully apart. Also the rev limiter is slow not rapid like normal... Just need some help ??

Edited by 2stroke177

Check timing. There are two sets of marks that can be lined up. Maybe you got the wrong ones. Also the Magento on the Magento there is an I and a T right next to each other, it needs to be lined up with the I not the T. Also while you have the head cover off check valve lash. Make sure you don't have a bent valve. A big clearance would indicate a bent valve.

I went through the whole carb. It's super clean and everything's working good. I didn't cut the valve seats. But I could of possibly had a leak in one of the gaskets. Cause I used the old ones. But I just ordered new gaskets and going to do a leak down test. 

No bent valves. Still in spec . Cam chain is tight. And timing is spot on. 

Edited by 2stroke177