Cased A 60' Tabletop - Video Now Added

On 8/13/2017 at 10:35 AM, ScrewMx_Hd said:

Don't really know what i was thinking. I Put my hands up to fix the camera but cut out the rest of the video cause it was all just me trying to kick the bike over, finally started and let the clutch out and heard a metal crunch 

Ouch that sucks sorry to hear that!!  Your Bike was sounding really good too!  Time to rebuild and make it even better ;) 

Ouch that sucks sorry to hear that!!  Your Bike was sounding really good too!  Time to rebuild and make it even better  

Rebuilt the friday before the next race, pulled the holeshot again, led the whole race and wound up winning the championship for 2016-2017. that's me on the podium with the best mechanic (my dad) in front IMG_1628.PNG
1 minute ago, ScrewMx_Hd said:

Rebuilt the friday before the next race, pulled the holeshot again, led the whole race and wound up winning the championship for 2016-2017. that's me on the podium with the best mechanic (my dad) in front IMG_1628.PNG

Awesome job man that's what it's all about :thumbsup::thumbsup: made your father proud 

19 minutes ago, ScrewMx_Hd said:

Congrats!

Thank you both!

19 hours ago, ScrewMx_Hd said:

That's awesome bro!  Congrats! 

Did my first riding this weekend since the crash.  Stayed off of the pro track for now, but was feeling good on the intermediate track.  I'm getting a lot better at cornering now too.  It was brought to my attention on a different thread that I was looking down too much.  So, I started focusing on the exit of the corner instead of where I am in the rut.  Way faster in the corners now!  Now I just got to keep practicing it.