Another problem with my 05 kx250f

I got I back from the mechanic valves checked new plug air filter gaskets all around the bike and it still won't start I figured out it's not getting fuel I tried to flood it to see if I could smell the gas but I couldn't and I am looking for a 250 2 stroke any ideas what brand and year? (Not much money and looking for a biek that is gonna be reliable)

The two stroke version in same size of what you've got would be anything in 125 class. Kawi kx125, yamaha yz125, honda cr125, suzuki rm125 ... All good bikes. Go with whatever brand you have a local dealer for so you can easily get parts and service tips.

It sounds like the mechanic may not of finished the job? Did you not get a running bike back?

The two stroke version in same size of what you've got would be anything in 125 class. Kawi kx125, yamaha yz125, honda cr125, suzuki rm125 ... All good bikes. Go with whatever brand you have a local dealer for so you can easily get parts and service tips.

It sounds like the mechanic may not of finished the job? Did you not get a running bike back?

I'm actually looking for a 250 2 stroke because I rode a built 125 2 stroke it's not much more than my 85