Buying a new 250f

YZF. Bulletproof engine. As a consumer who does not make a living racing, engine durability is the most important thing to me when considering which bike to buy and I don't mind sacrificing some performance (not that you will with the YZF) or adding some weight to get it.

• Like 2

Im in the same boat as you but ive got mine narrowed down the the rmz or the kxf 250s mainly because i can get the best deal. But also due to the rmz handling and reliability. a buddy of mine has 2013 rmz with 0 issues, and i really like the kx for its power delivery, i demo'ed one and loved how manageable it was. To the i didnt really mesh with the yamaha or honda, then again ive never really most of there bikes. I would take a look at the RMZ, Im not sure what your skill or speed is like but me being a novice the rmz was alot of fun to ride, i dont need the most power or the latest in technology. Id rather have a bike that handles like a fighter jet and then make it faster when my skill sets get better. Just look at what are you wanting the most out of the bike to do, handling, power, suspension....its all preference.