2013 498RR

I have a chance to get a 2013 498RR with about 50hrs. My question is this, is this year dependable and are parts readily available? One last thing. It has never been registered and has a certificate of origin. Is that going to be an issue? BTW I'm in CA. Thanks

Very dependable

Very accessible parts

Certificate of Origin requires you to contact the CA DMV before you buy it, to run the VIN number and registration history. 

Just because someone says it's never been registered does not mean you take them at their word....

If it is out of state, then you need a bill of sale, preferable with a copy of the drivers license of the current owner.

• Like 2

Very dependable
Very accessible parts
Certificate of Origin requires you to contact the CA DMV before you buy it, to run the VIN number and registration history. 
Just because someone says it's never been registered does not mean you take them at their word....
If it is out of state, then you need a bill of sale, preferable with a copy of the drivers license of the current owner.

You're one for one with me so far, lol. Once again I'll take your advice, and thank you!