There is a company called PW's only.

I bought some bling items for our grandsons PW50.

The have quite a bit of items for the PW line, but not sure about the kick start.

You could certainly do some fabricating, but that would be a lot of work for a little bling.

Good luck on your endeavor.

Edited by WALKINGWOUNDED
added info

I went to PW only found alot of cool stuff.but no kick starter. I don't want to do any Fab. But am certain I can find something that will be compatible. I will post what I come up with. Thanks for the time,and help. Now I know I'm going to have to dig deeper. Lol. That's the fun part right!?

1 hour ago, Christian Jennings said:

I went to PW only found alot of cool stuff.but no kick starter. I don't want to do any Fab. But am certain I can find something that will be compatible. I will post what I come up with. Thanks for the time,and help. Now I know I'm going to have to dig deeper. Lol. That's the fun part right!?

My scrap pile is generally larger than most, as I cannot leave things alone.

If an 85 or some other bike spline would at least go over the shaft, and tighten around it, it would probably work. 

Even if the splines weren't totally engaged or aligned. 

It would take very little grip to start the bike, as they are low compression.

If the kick start slides over the splines and wouldn't tighten enough around them to hold it in place, you could drill a hole through the kick start and shaft, then put a hardened bolt and self locking nut through it. 

But I would imagine the shaft is pretty hard.

That's what I'm talking about! I need to take a caliper to the spline. And find a match. But I'll find the right fit. Might end up with a couple extra Kickstarters. Oh well. Nature of the beast!

• Like 1

I don't know how I missed this one. That's perfect! Just what we're looking for! I was all over that web site. I just zigged where I should have zagged. Lol thanks for the help. We appreciate it!