Sign in to follow this  

Used 2007 300 xc-w price?

Looking to pick up at 250 or 300 xc-w used to give them a try, but there definitely aren't too many out there for sale. The only one locally to me is a 2007 300 XC-W bu t the owner is asking WAY too much. Just wondering what a good ballpark for this particular bike is since I have nothing to compare it too.

I am aware of all the factors that go along with buying a used bike especially a two stroke, so I am just looking for a range. Thanks in advance

$2500-3500 depending on condition and hrs. I bought an '07 for $2700 back in October, it was bone stock and only had 40hrs on it....looked new. I had to be patient but the right bike eventually pops up.

• Like 2

I purchased an 07 300xcw in feb17 with a ton of upgrades and a recently professionally rebuilt engine (w/ receipts). Bike was in excellent condition for $3200. Bike runs great and I plan on getting many years out of it!! Good luck! They are out there, but you have to be ready when the right one comes along.

Appreciate the feedback, I would be comfortable paying that price for the bike you described as well so im in the ballpark. Guess I better sit and wait. 08 and up sounds better anyways

I bought an 09 300xcw with Rekluse, Flexxbars, stabilizer, all the good stuff ready to ride for $2800. Unknown hours but I think I got a good deal. Around $2200-2500 is reasonable for a good condition 07 where I'm at in Alabama (likely the cheapest area in the nation to buy a dirtbike).

Edited by Cartoscro
  • Like 1

I have an 07. 09 has e start. Plus. In my opinion the 08=09 is the best looking ktm to date. Black Forks, black tank, black frame.