Bruce in Now a Direct Hagon Dealer

Hagon USA (Hagon Shocks LLC) has closed shop in the USA.  In order to continue to be able to offer us shocks Bruce Triplett (Bruce's Suspension) is now a direct Hagon dealer here in the USA.

Thank you Bruce!

• Like 3

Heck yes.  We all owe a great big thanks to guys like Larry and Bruce for stepping up to the plate to become dealers for us.  Bruce now has to eat some shipping so prices may vary a bit depending on how far away you are from NC.  That being said Bruce has always been fair to us so I am sure he can find a good balance between margin and quantity.  He is going to keep a few shocks in stock for us so that is also great news.

• Like 5

Hagon does make a shock for our bike with a remote reservoir which should also mean separate compression and rebound clickers.  I wonder if they can do a triple clicker which has separate Hi/Lo speed compression adjustment?

On The Motorbike Show, Hagon is a sponsor for speedway bikes.  I wonder if they're doing the rear suspension on those.

Why is it so hard to find good used aftermarket parts for these bikes? Bruce has recently whispered life into my 230F forks but now I am really hoping to find a used Triplett modified rear shock (or a Hagon, or Works). Any ideas? 

11 minutes ago, Flipdizzle said:

Why is it so hard to find good used aftermarket parts for these bikes? Bruce has recently whispered life into my 230F forks but now I am really hoping to find a used Triplett modified rear shock (or a Hagon, or Works). Any ideas? 

Shocks require service so a used one will not always get you what you are looking for.  If you send yours to Bruce he will tune it for your needs.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VortecCPI said:

Shocks require service so a used one will not always get you what you are looking for.  If you send yours to Bruce he will tune it for your needs.

Thanks VortecCPI. I have spoke to Bruce about my options and while I am excited he is now dealing Hagon (or will be very soon), I am still considering having him modify my stock shock. I just find it odd that I never see these used shocks for sale anywhere (maybe I'm not looking in the right places). Assuming some folks eventually move on from stock shock modified by Bruce to a new Hagon, Works, or Fox unit.

2 minutes ago, Flipdizzle said:

Thanks VortecCPI. I have spoke to Bruce about my options and while I am excited he is now dealing Hagon (or will be very soon), I am still considering having him modify my stock shock. I just find it odd that I never see these used shocks for sale anywhere (maybe I'm not looking in the right places). Assuming some folks eventually move on from stock shock modified by Bruce to a new Hagon, Works, or Fox unit.

Nor will you often see silencer/spark arrestor muffler pieces for sale.  My guess is riders toss them in the trash, which is hard to believe.

Bruce's shock will be worlds better than a stock shock, as is a 2x4.  A Hagon shock will be worlds better than Bruce's shock.

If you just want a better and safer ride go for Bruce's shock.  If you are a serous rider go for the Hagon shock.

I have ridden on a Hlebo shock (Bruce's is better) and a Hagon and the difference is easily noticeable.

• Like 1

On The Motorbike Show, Hagon is a sponsor for speedway bikes.  I wonder if they're doing the rear suspension on those.

Lol:
Yah,those speedway bikes use all the rear suspension travel that the tire allows....
  • Like 1