Pro Circuit Restyle Kit for 03-07 KX125/KX250 Bikes

Good news for those who own the 03-07 125/250 bikes and are wanting that updated look. Looks like Pro Circuit has been developing a restyle kit that is to be released later this year. Btw, ignore the click bait title they used on the video.

And for more pics and info here is a short article from April of this year: http://dirtbikemagazine.com/two-stroke-tuesday-2018-pro-circuit-kx125/

Yeah I'm sure it won't be cheap but I'd definitely pay for it if I had the right bike. The nice thing is they made it look like it came from the factory, no shortcuts or hack work.

Hmm.  Doesn't go any faster, lose any weight or turn any better.  No thanks.  I actually like the stock look anyway.

• Like 2

I've been on this subforum for over ten years. I wish I had a dollar for every time I saw a post about "updated plastics" or similar. Maybe one of those people can now put his money where his mouth is and buy this kit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DylDog said:

very ugly on that bike imo.

Indeed.  What really looks stupid is how far beyond the rear tire the fender sticks out.  Not a good look overall.

On 7/8/2017 at 4:26 PM, turbo dan said:

Hmm.  Doesn't go any faster, lose any weight or turn any better.  No thanks.  I actually like the stock look anyway.

I'm with you on this one. I could care less about plastics graphics etc.....

The only benefit I see is the seat is much flatter which is a big difference from the m series to the new bikes

Not much flatter.  Maybe a little bit. 

2005-Kawasaki-KX125-266595.jpg

I just can't see how one could say the spastic, monster energy plastered abomination looks better than the original 05 plastics and configuration.  Incomprehensible.

• Like 1

I agree the 03-07 is one of the better looking gens.  The seat is def quite a bit flatter.  The angle on your picture makes your seat look flatter then it is.

On 7/8/2017 at 5:26 PM, turbo dan said:

On 7/9/2017 at 7:18 PM, turbo dan said:

Indeed.  What really looks stupid is how far beyond the rear tire the fender sticks out.  Not a good look overall.

1 hour ago, turbo dan said:

I just can't see how one could say the spastic, monster energy plastered abomination looks better than the original 05 plastics and configuration.  Incomprehensible.

We all know deep down inside, you really like it. ;)