08 crf450x fork service question

I am just getting back into dirt bikes after several years off.  I used to change my KTM and Yamaha fork seals, but it has been several years.   Oddly, my old KTM seal drivers fit the Showa forks perfectly...?   The 08 Honda crf450x I just bought has the dual chamber setup and some videos show only changing the outer tube oil and some show also changing the inner tube oil as well.  My question is why is it OK not to change the inner tube oil as well.  Is it because it is completely sealed from dirt, unlike the outer tube?  Also, if not changing the inner chamber oil, is there a concern that some of it may leak out when the fork is separated (even if the top center cap is not removed).

Honestly, this bike has been sitting up and does not have too many hours.  I would like to just do the outer chamber if that is OK.  I greatly appreciate any comments.  Thanks!

Edited by JCW

They are separate chambers , if the fork has done more than 25hours I would change the inner oil as well

OK Thanks.  I was a little confused about refilling the inner tube.  I will do more research on it and get both while I am doing it.  I appreciate the reply.