Problem on fast start (holeshot)

Hi. I have kx 250f 2009 so it have carb. Im learning to holeshot. I gear it 2nd and give it a gas, front brake and find where clutch start tu grip and when gate drop i release clutch and give it more gas and it stalls. Is it in carb, in engine or in rider. And second question, when im doing it will my clutch run out fast? Is holeshot deadly for clutch?

Just now, FaceDeAce said:

It is in the rider.  Gear it in 1st at the gate.  Give it gas.  Find where clutch starts to gripe and back off just a wee bit. When gate drops give it full throttle and smoothly but very very quickly release the clutch.  Do not "pop' it.  Gear to 2nd within a few split seconds, no clutch, just a split second slack of throttle and gear up.  Same for all other gearups.  No clutch, pressure the lever, back off throttle, soon as it pops in, wrap the throttle.  For all gear downs, some clutch is needed but just barely, almost no clutch on the downs with throttle rev until it snaps in.

So summarizing.  Gate in 1st, rev and smooth but fast clutch, no clutch on any gearups, very slight to no clutch on geardowns.

Grip it and rip it!