Lower footpeg options for a 17 500?

Anyone know of any Stainless footpeg options that are lower than the stock KTM pegs?  It looks like FASTWAY is the only guy out there with a lower option, but not too excited about putting aluminum pegs on my bike.  Need to do something to get a little extra leg room.

KTM SX pegs and Pivot-Pegz lower by 4-5mm

I use the Pivots for the comfort and ease of smooth braking in steep rock piles, I'm 6'3 and with the Scotts under bar damper and the pegz Ive got trials-like stance

Anyone know of any Stainless footpeg options that are lower than the stock KTM pegs?  It looks like FASTWAY is the only guy out there with a lower option, but not too excited about putting aluminum pegs on my bike.  Need to do something to get a little extra leg room.

Same here.  Think I'll talk to IMS. They make a lot of Stainless cast pegs. They might have something in the works. I won't do AL if there's a choice.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:22 PM, Airboss/oc said:

KTM SX pegs and Pivot-Pegz lower by 4-5mm

I use the Pivots for the comfort and ease of smooth braking in steep rock piles, I'm 6'3 and with the Scotts under bar damper and the pegz Ive got trials-like stance

Is the Pivot Peg height 4-5mm lower as they come from the factory or is that in the reversed position to get them as low as possible?