Little Red Rooster on the Prowl don't need No Doctor - FH ride report 7/8

First a PSA for everyone about your heart. if you get ever one day tired easy or out of breath, get a heart check up.  There are several things that can be weakening your heart well short of any heart attack. I have great news , the doctors figured our my irregular beats, probably for me, due to blood pressure spikes these last few years. It may be my adrenal glands age and actually shoot out more adrenaline then I need causing BP spikes that over time fried my wires a bit,  long story,  after some meds, my heart is beating normal and has been for ten days now, according to tests.  Now my left side is getting stronger again pumping good oxygenated blood flow when I need it.   It's obvious now how weak I was these last few months,  Today I felt great and on purpose laid my bike over twice to test my endurance to pick it up.  Night and day better, No problem I picked up the bike both times with only my arms and upper body, needed no legs our hips to lift it  AND both times I felt fresh, and not out of breath at all!   You have to have your heart and lungs going right to be your self.  Get a check up if you ever need it.  I had a great ride and feel great, almost ready for them donkey boys again

Now the ride report

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 2

I am the early bird Little Red Dirt Rooster,  Got there at 715 am and the staging lot was EMPTY .   I get out on the trails and lower trail 5 is so Good I rode it twice out and back .....

IMG_5657.JPG

IMG_5658.JPG

IMG_5663.JPG

IMG_5665.JPG

IMG_5672.JPG

Edited by bigbob

more Good trails all to myself

IMG_5664.JPG

IMG_5662.JPG

IMG_5674.JPG

IMG_5673.JPG

IMG_5675.JPG

IMG_5677.JPG

Edited by bigbob

my two bike pick up tests, and more I don't need no doctor trail shots

IMG_5678.JPG

IMG_5682.JPG

IMG_5681.JPG

IMG_5680.JPG

IMG_5659.JPG

IMG_5660.JPG

• Like 1

Riding more often will fix whatever health issues you got or think you might have. We don't get too old to ride

• Like 2

dirt bike ride done. lawn mowed and leaves vacuumed up from back walk...... it's miller time!! IMG_7815.JPG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bigbob said:

First a PSA for everyone about your heart. if you get ever one day tired easy or out of breath, get a heart check up.  There are several things that can be weakening your heart well short of any heart attack. I have great news , the doctors figured our my irregular beats, probably for me, due to blood pressure spikes these last few years. It may be my adrenal glands age and actually shoot out more adrenaline then I need causing BP spikes that over time fried my wires a bit,  long story,  after some meds, my heart is beating normal and has been for ten days now, according to tests.  Now my left side is getting stronger again pumping good oxygenated blood flow when I need it.   It's obvious now how weak I was these last few months,  Today I felt great and on purpose laid my bike over twice to test my endurance to pick it up.  Night and day better, No problem I picked up the bike both times with only my arms and upper body, needed no legs our hips to lift it  AND both times I felt fresh, and not out of breath at all!   You have to have your heart and lungs going right to be your self.  Get a check up if you ever need it.  I had a great ride and feel great, almost ready for them donkey boys again

Now the ride report

Perfect! You're ready for donkeys! You may need to pick the machine up 40 or 50 times though😁

• Like 1

Perfect! You're ready for donkeys! You may need to pick the machine up 40 or 50 times though

As long as I can pick it up, I am good, though I may not make that first hill? then wat? then I lead.
  • Like 1

Good that your Berg doesn't over heat on a day like today. 

GzgUkAQ.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrKayak said:

Good that your Berg doesn't over heat on a day like today. 

GzgUkAQ.jpg

The famous axle nut ride at D-ville, I remember it well...........

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bigbob said:

superleftover you are so yesterday

No sh*t......

1 hour ago, Mongo134 said:

Now you just need to do the old bike is 100' down in the ravine push and pull test. Then you'll know

I recommend the Flume Trail dead press... solo.. 

kgAI9.jpg

• Like 1

I ran into Geoff at Safeway yesterday!   I didn't even recognize him!  The sound of his voice hasn't changed at all, but the rest of him!  Wow!  Sure, we've all put on weight, but I'm getting so old my memory is going.

I must look like hell! :D

Edited by superslyko