New to the CRs

What's up everyone?! I am finally back after about a 3 year hiatus from riding in the woods. I was team blue for quite some time and I changed back to red. I found a 2003 CR250R original owner with a single trailer on eBay. Managed to pick it up for a decent price. Even gave me the original title of the bike from 2002.

Some work on the trailer needs to be done prior to towing but I can't wait to get back out in the woods! Anything to look for on these or anything I should change? At this time it already has a magura hydraulic clutch, ohlins steering stabilizer, and a few other odds and ends. The graphics will go and I'll keep it stock looking. I'll be very active on here so thanks for any info guy! Happy to be back!

FB_IMG_1499630692527.jpg

• Like 1

Nice bike. If it runs well now, just keep up the maintenance and it wont let you down. On another note... Tie the rear tire down to that trailer or the rear of your bike will be dragged on the road, as it may get bounced out of the track while driving.

• Like 1

Welcome back to riding & also to the CR club.  I'd start with checking that the bike is in good working order, grease all the areas, check spokes, replace wear items like sprockets, chain, tires, etc..   Once you have it in good riding cond. you can make changes to tailor suit your riding style.  Nice find BTW..