Serves me right to suffer, serve you right to be alone..EF long way home to to the swimmin ho - Sat 7/15

I just want to ride EF and go swimming.  the dust and the 103F heat is the sufferin

my bike is in the "shop"  getting the stock clutch installed and a new vapor speedo installed.  It may not be done this week,  so not sure I can ride this weekend.  Will keep you all updated. I know you all are on the edge of your seats waiting to know where the Skipper will ride this weekend!    :ride:   :worthy::usa:

I was initially confused why you would pay someone for simple things on your bike...  but then I remembered your wife almost divorced you over laying a dozen pavers in the backyard...  I get it now.  :smirk:

• Like 1

Wives?    Not every man is stupid, some are bachelors

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 1

the MPC KTM dealer in town is busy and known for "we're busy" attitude      no biggie,  I am busy too.   

I am getting the Vapor speedo installed, because I am going to run the Crazy Minor Family Enduro this October at GT and defend my back to back First place finish ten years later!   shit 11 years later,  time flies, I be in Master class now.  Old man running over fathers and kids to stay on my minute.  :angry:  Where is YZero Wiley? to help me

photo 2.JPG

Edited by bigbob

I'll be out riding Saturday - High Country.

No Elkins - too hot and dusty.  I like the snow better.  Any of you assjacks want to join?

20170708_141000.jpg.146b51cbcb28edd8e7b186417e168ed2.jpg

• Like 1

if my bike is ready Friday, you bet.  will let you know. 

I am gonna call them tomorrow, and if they give me more next week Bull,  I'm gonna go get my bike.

• Like 1

I'm riding with Tapeworms and a special guest, I was going to bring with brother until the special guest joined. I told my brother you're not going to like this ride now so you can't go, that's Sunday, so maybe Saturday I can take my brother on a bigboob/ still2smoking women's ride. I laughed at her because her rear tire is worn flat! From the street. I've never seen that before. It's so lame, she should of just got another Harley, she don't want none.. she doesn't even ask me to go ride.. definitely not a dp

I have to drag her down south and let the animals feed

my rides start at 730 am, are 35km 2 hour OHV double wide trail tours.

This is an ElDorado650 high sierra ride. A true delight.  

feboldpic086_zps483a7272.jpg

Edited by bigbob

Real excited about this special guest. Love having my dick kicked into the dirt by someone who is not even trying

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ElDorado650 said:

Do so.  It will be great!

Ok I am picking Up my Bike today, they cant get to it this week  :blah:    , gonna find a new mechanic. So this 7/15 ride is on!  ED post up the time and staging location or meet up location, or take it offline if need be

thanks

• Like 1