Bent subframe?? OCD is killing me.

I just bought a brand new 2017 Kawasaki kx250f a couple of days ago. Everything on the bike is perfect except the rear end does not seem in line. Mainly the fender. I wouldn't think the subframe would be bent since it is brand new. Is it just the way the bolts are torqued down? Any solutions? It's hard to see it in the picture, but it is much more apparent in person. IMG_2087.thumb.JPG.d4d4ac7247729368822e21aa9d54fd7a.JPG

Ya barely - also loosen all the fender bolts before gently tweaking BUT at some point you'll need to unOCD yourself cus its only brand new till you take it out the dealers door.

• Like 1

My sub frame on my 2013 Kx250f practice bike is bent about an inch to the right . I dont feel it when i ride but you can definitely see it. 

Its just a practice bike though , its ment to be beat to hell.

I must be blind as a bat cuz I don't see it... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DEMI said:

I must be blind as a bat cuz I don't see it... 

Me either...

• Like 2

If that bothers you just wait until you start riding it.  You'll likely bend up quite a few other things before too long. 

• Like 2

OMG are you kidding me - just ride the thing - its a dirt bike not a rolex watch  :banghead:

• Like 4

Hmm.. i dunno my first step when buying a new bike is to ghost ride it into the first thorn bush i see, get it over with... gonna get scratched and beat to hell anyway...

Why are you so blind? 

It is performance secret that you just let out of the bag....Kawasaki has been covering this up for years....

Nearly all MX tracks have more left hand turns than right....so the tweak of the fender is designed to help areodynamically with right hand turns, the ones you get the least practice on.

You will probably get a cease and desist letter from Kawi, now.

• Like 3

On 09/07/2017 at 9:56 PM, stronius445 said:

My sub frame on my 2013 Kx250f practice bike is bent about an inch to the right . I dont feel it when i ride but you can definitely see it. 

Its just a practice bike though , its ment to be beat to hell.

this HURTS.    His 2013 Practice Bike ........man oh man.