2001 RM250 wont start!

Bike has 160 pounds of compression, good blue spark, cleaned the power valves and the carb but it still wont run and wont even offer. When the tank is hooked up to the carb after kicking it over several times i removed the plug and it was still dry as a bone. I put a stopper full of gas down the head to see if it would burn its prime but it wouldnt even offer at that either. Anyone with any help would be great!

You need three things. Fuel, compression and air. You have compression and most likely air (give your filter a clean and oil). Also just try a new plug. Make sure your gas petcock is turned on and your carb is CLEAN. Really sounds like your carb/ fuel is the problemo. 

I'd spray some carb cleaner or starting fluid into the cylinder throw the plug in quick kick it over if it doesn't do anything sounds like it's a spark plug issue or ignition if it does its ur carb starting fluid is more flammable then gasoline but is not good for the motors so don't make a regular habit of it best of luck 

Carb was cleaned and float and needle valve was working properly when put back together. Theres a new plug in the bike, and a brand new oil filter just oiled on it as well. I am stumped. I had it running about a year ago on the same "New" plug so do you guys think I should try another new one?

On 7/9/2017 at 6:16 PM, Milley97 said:

When the tank is hooked up to the carb after kicking it over several times i removed the plug and it was still dry as a bone.

This is a good indication that it is a fuel issue, especially since you have verified compression and spark. Adding fuel to the cylinder won't guarantee that it will fire, since if you add too much it will just flood it. Ever try starting a flooded two stroke? =P. Remove the carb, go over everything and make sure it's up to spec. Also, try to avoid pouring gas directly into the cylinder, as that washes the piston and cylinder walls of engine oil and could cause issues.

Makes sense ill haul apart the carb again and see if I can find the problem.

Seems like the fuel issue has been solved. However I had to replace my ignition coil again. The new one i installed may have had 1 minute of running time on it and has no resistance on it now. What could cause the coil to fry so quick? New stator, rectifier and spark plug installed working at correct resistances under service manual specs.