Help me please

I have this pit bike it's a 125 cc with a clutch and four gears that's all I know it says sikk mx on the triple tree and the crank case that's all I know am really wondering what exzactly the brand name is and maybe the model name I just want to know how to look up parts for it IMG_0470.JPGIMG_0468.PNG

I'm looking for maybe a rear hand break maybe a new exhaust maybe a big bore kit maybe some street stunt tires maybe a stunt cage maybe even some new plastics but my real question is what's the name of the bike it's self I cannot figure it out

The make of the bike is SIKK, the model is anyone's guess. As stated above, parts are readily available from Vince at T-Bolt USA The parts you are looking for are generic, not make or model-specific, and will fit your bike. If you e-mail Vince he will recommend what you need.

As far as a rear hand brake, that may be tricky due to the fact that you have a manual trans with a clutch lever on the bars, and also have a rear disc brake setup. On my semi-auto motard bike, I used a left-side master cylinder from a Yamaha quad and ran a 48" stainless braided brake from that right to the rear caliper. It worked like a champ.

000_0720-800.jpg

Edited by dirtbkr188

You can order left hand brake and the line for  total of around 25$ on ebay. Just find a M10 banjo that will fit. Your best bet at finding one is searching "Stunt bike M10 Banjo" on ebay. Then you can use foot brake and hand brake. As far as parts the engines are Honda clones. And the 125 is just like 110.