Easy area to ride near southeast Yellowstone

My girlfriend an I are heading to the Rockies to see Yellowstone in August. So naturally I'm dying to ride there since I'm from Indiana. I have the girlfriend talked into riding one day we are there and I want her to enjoy it. She has only ridden a handful of times and hasn't had a hard fall so I want to keep that going. Are there any places that have some easy trails without bad drop offs that she would enjoy riding but I could find some challenges? I'm really wanting to ride to some scenic areas so she can see the beauty of trial riding and the cool things you can come across. We are staying at Dubois KOA so closest to that would be best. Thanks!

Grab a free trail map from the Honda dealer on the west end of Dubois then go roughly one block east of the KOA on main street and head north on Horse Creek road. Tons of trails up there and most are easy forest roads. Buy a single day fishing license and fish the countless spots up there including the Wiggins Fork. Cutthroat heaven! Dubois is an awesome small WY town that is surrounded by public land to explore. Just make sure you're not there during the solar eclipse weekend. It's going to be over full!! Enjoy

• Like 1