DRZ400 Wont Start

Yesterday I was replacing a spring clip on the breather line from the oil return to my header. Since I had the slip on portion of my stock exhaust off, I decided it would be a great idea to run my bike with to see loud it would be (the header was still on). I ran the bike for roughly a minute with a few mild revs thrown in to hear some braps. 

Now that my bike is all put back together it won't start.  I got it to run for about 30 seconds with the choke all the way out, but then it withered and died. Since then it won't turn over at all.

I have no idea what to check or what I broke. Anyone have any advice for my dumb ass? 

1 hour ago, Bermudacat said:

Picture?

I think he's talking about the oil return hose from the black box (oil vapor separator) to the cylinder. He was replacing part 11.

It would be pretty tough to break anything in this area.

Screenshot_1.png.bf46f8d364e609f19bfad090bd4fa0af.png

What else did you touch, OP? 

Edited by HansLanda

@HansLanda I replaced the #11 clamps on breather tube #9. I had to remove the slip on a portion of my exhaust (I have a stock pipe ) in order to access that breather tube. While I had the slip on off, I ran my bike for a minute or so.

Now that everything is back together, she won't start. I think running my bike with an open pipe may have messed something up, but I don't know what.

Any suggestions ? 

I have a stock petcock. When I put it on prime, the bike will run with the choke all the way out. But once I push the choke all the way in the bike sputters out. 

Even when I switch the petcock to run, the bike only starts on with the choke pulled all the way out. It will then die after about a 30 second run. 

Should I adjust the idol speed maybe ? 

I have a stock petcock. When I put it on prime, the bike will run with the choke all the way out. But once I push the choke all the way in the bike sputters out. 
Even when I switch the petcock to run, the bike only starts on with the choke pulled all the way out. It will then die after about a 30 second run. 
Should I adjust the idol speed maybe ? 

It does sound lean. Can you turn the mixture screw OUT a turn? And yes try a slightly higher idle speed.

If the bike was running fine before, its usually something you messed with. Go through all the things you did to the bike. My stock pipe doesn't come off as easily as it does on my YZ. Maybe you knocked something.