Aldon Baker

Looking like he's not gonna get a 450 rider to win a championship anytime soon unless Tomac signs with him next year. Anyone think Tomac goes to the Baker factory next year?

13 minutes ago, Cigaro said:

Looking like he's not gonna get a 450 rider to win a championship anytime soon unless Tomac signs with him next year. Anyone think Tomac goes to the Baker factory next year?

He just extended his contract so I'm gonna say NO !   :cheers:  

• Like 1

Absolutely not!!! His program is spot on
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Absolutely not!!! His program is spot on

The real question should be ....   Is Aldon going to take Tomac's program on and learn a thing or 2   

Just now, slowgs2001 said:

2yrs

Which I believe is more like 3 including this one.   

• Like 4

Just now, slowgs2001 said:

Yes Sir.. I wasn't including this one because we already half way through

I am not sure when the clock starts?  At the end of Outdoors of Soupy?   I am thinking 2 years after this next years SX?    Ehh semantics... he is locked down for the foreseeable future  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

The real question should be ....   Is Aldon going to take Tomac's program on and learn a thing or 2   

Which I believe is more like 3 including this one.   

Why? Eli's program hasn't beat Aldons at anytime to my knowledge...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cigaro said:

Why? Eli's program hasn't beat Aldons at anytime to my knowledge...

It is RIGHT NOW !!!!!!    Baby Goat is wrecking the Dungey gravy train bro :cheers:  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LSHD said:

Nope. But he probably will get a 250 crown off a guy who didn't win it for 10 years.

You lost me, in what context is this post referencing?    

Damn I didn't know the season was over,.......so as of now Tomac hasn't won shit.

• Like 2

Why would a guy pay 200k a year when the best trainer in Motocross lives under his roof training him for free? 

It would probably be the stupidest decision he could make.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Cigaro said:

Not a chance. I am  sorry whatever he is doing is working and working way better than what he can get elsewhere.  He relentlessly pounds the track into submission, gets off his bike, not even remotely tired, then jokes about how much fun he had on one of the hardest and most demanding tracks on the circuit and in the back ground you can still hear bikes in the background still on the track that were in the top 10! BEAST! Cyborg! T-1000

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, GBowman said:

Why would a guy pay 200k a year when the best trainer in Motocross lives under his roof training him for free? 

It would probably be the stupidest decision he could make.

Does he really charge that much? 

• Like 1