Why is WV in this section?

Any WV riders in the tristate area of KY, OH, and WV? All the other states in this section are 7 hours or more away from me in my area of WV....

I have no idea of the answer to your question.

I check in here maybe once a week to see stuff about Hatfield-McCoy. I know ride there with folks from Ohio, as far west as Cincinnati. And of course, KY is right across the river from Matewan where Buffalo Mountain is. Rockhouse/Man is 8-1/2 hours of solid driving from my house near Philly. I make it down to HM maybe twice a year. and I am going to try to get to Brushy Mountain at least every year too. But yeah, they are a long way away.

Lol...well my thoughts on it are all of the area forums seem pretty spread out by natural land marks. But I'm no cartographer. 

Any WV riders in the tristate area of KY, OH, and WV? All the other states in this section are 7 hours or more away from me in my area of WV....

I live on border of WVA. and KY and am 1 mile from H-M Buffalo trail. anytime you want to ride call me@859 953 0903. I just added 5 miles of single trac to the Buffalo mountain trail. it avoids all the sxs and dust.
  • Like 1

Good question! WV only became a state because they sided with the Union! :p

• Like 1

Where are you at in WV? I’m in Parkersburg and have a few good riding areas.