Alessi's on fire !

He had plenty of warm up winning all the smaller local privateer races, guess that's the quickest way for smart top to raise funds these days

2 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

He had plenty of warm up winning all the smaller local privateer races, guess that's the quickest way for smart top to raise funds these days

Or could be that he had a broken collarbone and was trying to race his self back into shape, but hey what do facts matter when you don't like somebody.

Oh and by the way, he's  not racing for smart top im Canada, he's Racing for Monster Kawasaki.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

Is he also banned from the Pro-Practice days where the guys moto?

Not sure what you're talkingabout 

2 hours ago, GBowman said:

Not sure what you're talkingabout 

I'm suggesting he could go ride moto's with the AMA guys to get some pace back. Was he not on a smart top bike for the races here before going to Canadia?

3 hours ago, Arctic Pride said:

I'm suggesting he could go ride moto's with the AMA guys to get some pace back. Was he not on a smart top bike for the races here before going to Canadia?

He wasnt ready when the nationals started. He went to Canada with little practice time. 

• Like 1

If you believe professional racing as a career is so trivial as that your even dumber than your post look..

3 hours ago, markit said:

If you believe professional racing as a career is so trivial as that your even dumber than your post look..emoji12.png

I don't think think raising money for their team is trivial if they want to race SX again this coming season under the smart top tent.

I don't think think raising money for their team is trivial if they want to race SX again this coming season under the smart top tent.

Raising money? I think It is overlooked or just out of shear ignorance that it is Mikes JOB to race bikes where he and his team and boss fells most prolific.

If Alessi is not even at 100% and winning then it shows just how weak the class is...

• Like 1

Good for Mike. I hope he keeps up the good finishes.

• Like 3

For many keyboard commandos, Mike can never do right. I hope he continues on the winning path. Good racing is good racing and I would rather watch the CMRC anytime over the boring stuff here. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DEMI said:

For many keyboard commandos, Mike can never do right. I hope he continues on the winning path. Good racing is good racing and I would rather watch the CMRC anytime over the boring stuff here. 

2017 Nationals have been anything but boring 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, meyermetal said:

2017 Nationals have been anything but boring 

For you, that is the case. Keep enjoying them. 

12 hours ago, DEMI said:

If anyone is hating on Mike it's because of pre-conceived notions spread by people that don't know what the F they are talking about.

Mike is one of the nicest kids you'll ever meet and in spite of all his baggage just keeps on racing. I live 15 min from the Gopher Dunes track they raced at last weekend and was amazing to see him work his way around the track in Moto 2. I challenge any of the keyboard jocks here to ride that track after a full day of racing - it is worse than Southwick people have said.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEMI said:

For you, that is the case. Keep enjoying them. 

You obviously haven't been watching

Get out of Pro you bum 

• Like 1