"Gonna Break the Internet

My net seems to break whenever I try to stream supercross or motocross, so maybe James is going to anounce he is opening an internet cafe'.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, ossidog said:

Al Gore did a lousy job of building the internet 

I think he might have gotten a little bit distracted during the implementation with saving us all from Global Warming.  :banghead:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, meyermetal said:

I broke the internet back in 2001 when I asked google to find me the perfect women 

Did it return results for 'sweater meat' when you asked it that?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mongo134 said:

He had a typo and put in Sweet Meet. He got a picture of my frank and beans!

glazed-lil-smokies.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Did it return results for 'sweater meat' when you asked it that?

No it returned naked pictures of BBA wearing nothing but his balding mullet. Is that you in this picture?

rttt8gupns47k7v1r1f4.jpg

It's going to break when js7 lines up with a ride and everyone is going to lose their minds. It'll be 50/50 he's going to win everything or crash and burn how/why does he have a ride. It'll be entertaining thiugh

21 minutes ago, kurtcrf450 said:

It's going to break when js7 lines up with a ride and everyone is going to lose their minds. It'll be 50/50 he's going to win everything or crash and burn how/why does he have a ride. It'll be entertaining thiugh

50/50 to win?  Against USGP competition or AMA national MX competition?  Have you been rubbing JS7 man scent all over you?  

• Like 1

50/50 to win?  Against USGP competition or AMA national MX competition?  Have you been rubbing JS7 man scent all over you?  

Lol no 50/50 as in half of the internet thinks he'll win everything he lines up for and the other half things he's washed up and doesn't deserve a stock bike anymore

If he even shows up again it'll be a sh*tshow either way
  • Like 2

Malcolm is right! James does not have to say or do much at all, and TT is back full swing on James! James this....! James is the REAL Goat...! James that....!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kurtcrf450 said:

Lol no 50/50 as in half of the internet thinks he'll win everything he lines up for and the other half things he's washed up and doesn't deserve a stock bike anymore

Wow that was a close one!  I was worried that you had succumbed to the JS7 pheromones and that you were lost forever!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Hendricus said:

Malcolm is right! James does not have to say or do much at all, and TT is back full swing on James! James this....! James is the REAL Goat...! James that....!

If only.  The only JS7 swinger left here that still posts is Ossi.  He's a good guy so it's not fun hammering on him about James, I feel guilty every time I do it.  

I wish some of the old lunatic swingers like exMLB and JimDirt were still around.  

• Like 2

It won't be a racing announcement. New seven gear, riding school, fan experience, baby sitting?

18 hours ago, ossidog said:

Al Gore did a lousy job of building the internet 

E350C1F1-EDF7-4F9B-B7AC-03851ECB00DD_zps

• Like 6

10 hours ago, kurtcrf450 said:

But a rational person knows he's on a golf course retired 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ossidog said:

But a rational person knows he's on a golf course retired 

His head injuries are evident 

• Like 3