Stewart racing instagram page

Wow.  Way to troll your own fanbase James.  Good job.

Kinda makes it hard to feel sympathy if he ends up on a feeding tube at 50 years old.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 6

Supercross = top 20

Nationals = top 40 

drops out of one series early to get ready for the other , collect paycheck , repeat .

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Mudd94 said:

Fixed.

Oh yeah I forgot....I predict a practice injury during the week will prevent him from racing.

• Like 3

James is now milking a dead cow.
And I thought it could not get any worse......

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, M1Garand said:

James is now milking a dead cow.
And I thought it could not get any worse......

This has to be a contract thing with his sponsors.....like if he's healthy and doesn't race he has to pay back $$.  

My guess is, the sponsors that are left are too gutless to cut his ass loose for fear of his swingers mounting a social media assault.  

Edited by redrider144

This has to be a contract thing with his sponsors.....like if he's healthy and doesn't race he has to pay back $$.  
My guess is, the sponsors that are left are too gutless to cut his ass loose for fear of his swingers mounting a social media assault.  

I know for a fact bell helmets still has him on board. I assume Red Bull is in the same boat. I agree nobody wants to cut him a year early but that mystery year is already past years ago.
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, portlandcsc said:

HHHMMMMM..... Smells like shit.

JS7.jpg

StewPid was done 7 years ago. It took the industry 6 years to catch on. 

• Like 2

We get it. He's black. You guys struggle with that. Eventually you may grow into decent humans. 

• Like 1

That Stewart fortune must be depleting at a faster rate than he thought so now he's trying to hustle some more money out of the industry to balance his checkbook.

Edited by BBA
  • Like 6

Lol go ride you need to be more subtle

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, BBA said:

That Stewart fortune must be depleting at a faster rate than he thought so now he's trying to hustle so more money out of the industry to balance his checkbook.

This is a continuation of that "not done yet" lie he perpetuated in January.  He's stringing the last few sponsors along through the end of this year.  I won't put anything past him;  he might try to keep this bullshit up throughout 2018 as well.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, GoRide2 said:

We get it. He's black. You guys struggle with that. Eventually you may grow into decent humans. 

G'morning Fly. Up early with your rod and tackle box or are you up anyway to take your remedial grade 10 courses at summer school? Too bad man, when I was 19 during the summer I had just finished my first year of college and was working at a local bike shop - memories 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

:smirk:..... All you guys ur funny..

I knew it wouldn't take you long to come strolling in here lol.

• Like 3