05 cr250 jetting

Hey guys. So i put a fmf knarly pipe on my bike yesterday. Went to start it today and it barly started. Like it was waaaaaay to rich. Boggy and sluggish when i rode it. Pretty good once i opened it up but off the bottom it sucked. So i pulled the pilot jet out and it was a 40. Think thats stock but idk. I found a 30 i had laying around. Thought that might be to small but tried it anyways. Runs pretty good now but cant get it to idle. Tried the idle screw and air screw. Barly idles. Should i go leaner? 25 maybe? I know the carb is junk and i will upgrade soon to a Lectron (best carb fxxxing ever i think) but for right now i have to use the stock carb. Any advise?

1-3/4 is around stock for that bike I think, maybe up to 2 turns out from bottomed out. Mikuni TMX carb? Try Google or something to get your general elevation and post it, I'll check my buddies book shop manual.

I'm in the Rocky Mountains and only runnin a 30 pilot and she's mint.

Its a mikuni. Air screw is out about 1 3/4. Im at about 500-600 feet elevation. Ran good with the 40 and other pipe. Runs good now with the 30 and knarly pipe but i think it will run better with a 25. O and its hot as shit at the moment

Here's what it says. Stock jetting temp is for 60F-80F and the one on the right is for 80F-100F.

51707545975__3DDE720D-49E8-4503-A4CD-2A15785CAFEF.JPG

Might have to adjust your throttle stop screw, not sure if that's what it's actually called haha. It stops your throttle slide from going all the way down. Essentially it gives it a little bit of throttle to keep it idling. Hope that kinda made sense.