PW50 help

Just got a 2005 pw50 for the kids, the guy I got it from said he replaced the top end, air filter, and new carb. It does not run because its not getting a spark, which is probably the CDI box? Anyone got any ideas on that? Also any pics of your carb setup so I can see which hoses go where would help, as well as the wiring harness. Never touched a pw50 before. Thanks.

While I was installing the new CDI turns out the guy who had the bike before me had the wires plugged into the wrong connectors. Got it to spark and now it only wants to start when the exhaust is unbolted from the head. If I bolt the exhaust on it bogs it down and dies. Also when it does start with the exhaust off it seems to idle a little fast and then slows down after about 30 seconds and then dies. I have tried adjusting the carb while it was running but it doesn't seem to effect it other than killing it. The car is new so shouldn't be clogged but ill have to check and maybe clean just in case. Anyone know what might be causing this problem?

While I was installing the new CDI turns out the guy who had the bike before me had the wires plugged into the wrong connectors. Got it to spark and now it only wants to start when the exhaust is unbolted from the head. If I bolt the exhaust on it bogs it down and dies. Also when it does start with the exhaust off it seems to idle a little fast and then slows down after about 30 seconds and then dies. I have tried adjusting the carb while it was running but it doesn't seem to effect it other than killing it. The car is new so shouldn't be clogged but ill have to check and maybe clean just in case. Anyone know what might be causing this problem?

Try decarbonizing the muffler. Hold a blow torch in the spot that connects to the engine and burn out all the crap that's in there. If that doesn't work it means the bike is too rich and needs more air

I finally got it running yesterday. I think it had just been sitting for too long and needed everything loosened up. I got it to idle by cleaning out the carb, the carb was new but sat for a year so still needed to be cleaned even though it looked fine. Got it to idle then turned the gas off when the fuel was running low in the carb it started to idle faster and I would give it a little gas and would turn the petcock back on for a second to let more fuel in then turn it off. Did that a few times and finally was able to work my way to full throttle and it started screamin. I think at first it was getting to much fuel even though I adjusted the carb, I would notice fuel spitting out the back of the carb. All is good now.