Yamaha TT 600 83-85

Hi Guys ive been riding Yamaha TT 600s for close to 25 years and still prefer them to any other bikes ive tried, mostly nostalgic I suppose,  My only issue is Ive yet to find one with blinkers and brake light I have owned one with a actual title and had a street legal plate for it but no legal lights, not sure how it came to be but it was legal, Ive yet to run across another with a street title.  Any ways I am just wondering if anybody knows how to make them street legal enough to apply for a street title,  (My latest one has an offroad vehicle title)  Ive seen many pics of them on the net with turn signals and brake light so I know there has to be a way.  I have heard a company called Baja designs makes a kit,  Have any of you had experience with it or know anything about the wiring -electrical it would take to make it happen?   Ive owned 3 1984s and 1 1985,  I currently have an 1984 in great shape....great enough to spend some money on getting a plate,  Just sold my XR 650l and would love to make the TT street legal. 

Thanks for any info

Thanks does anyone know the stator output and whether its a 6 or 12 volt system?