Check out this bike

I bought a rm85 and i was told it was nico izzis rm85,it has izzi on the seat and a fmf shorty and i believe a fatty, can anyone clarify if this was his bike?i will post better pictures tomorrow IMG_20170712_191535.jpeg

If it is no offense but it could be hammered lol i use to do alot of engines for local pro kids when they were on twostrokes.  They hammer a bike in no time. 

If it is no offense but it could be hammered lol i use to do alot of engines for local pro kids when they were on twostrokes.  They hammer a bike in no time. 

Hammered means wore out right? It surprisingly runs great, it has great power for a 85,No weird noises or anything,bearings are good too, I don't ride it that much because i got it for my sister, she is coming off little 4 strokes, and loves it, she hit the powerband for the first time yesterday and it almost threw her off lol, but she loves it
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, mixgashaulbass said:

Hammered means wore out right? It surprisingly runs great, it has great power for a 85,No weird noises or anything,bearings are good too, I don't ride it that much because i got it for my sister, she is coming off little 4 strokes, and loves it, she hit the powerband for the first time yesterday and it almost threw her off lol, but she loves it

It's probably fine I was just saying if was his it was rode hard but we'll maintain at same time. If not they don't last long when kids that fast. Could just be his seat maybe idk. Awesome that your sister rides it tho good for her :thumbsup:

• Like 1