CRF250R smoking after rebuild HELP

So I just got done putting together my 2008 CRF250R after a complete rebuild of the engine, new gaskets, o rings, etc. There is white smoke coming out of where the exhaust meets the head. There is also coolant leaking from where the radiators go into the head. Anyone have issues like this? Any help is appreciated.

Did you get all of the old gaskets off?? If it's not 100% gone you could get mating issues.. any pics? White smoke is usually water (blue - oil) (black-gas)

The white smoke is probably from the coolant hitting your hot header pipe ? Try a new oring on the metal pipe that goes into the head and lube it a bit to help it seat is what I would try? Possibly you have to long of bolt in the flang ear thing on the pipe and the pipe is not seating?

The white smoke is probably from the coolant hitting your hot header pipe ? Try a new oring on the metal pipe that goes into the head and lube it a bit to help it seat is what I would try? Possibly you have to long of bolt in the flang ear thing on the pipe and the pipe is not seating?

So you think it may just be the header?