Average Joe Does RedBull Romaniacs

RC5JLkH.jpg

Hello guys. Just thought I'd let you guys know about my Romaniacs blog that might be worth following the coming days, and what it's all about.

A dedicated facebook page following me, a pretty average rider, on my attempt to finish this years Romaniacs Bronze class.

If you like me are wondering what Romaniacs is all about for the average guy, look no further. In an attempt to better prepare whoever is attempting the same the following years, I have made this page sharing details about my self, my physical condition, riding experience, and ultimately 2017 experience. All so you can size me up and down, compare as best as you can and hopefully better understand if this is something for you, and if so, what class to pick.

In the notes section you'll find the most important information like my background, plan, bio etc. and after the race, a more detailed write-up of the race experience. In addition, the news feed will contain day to day updates with progress, ups and downs, bike breakdowns and so forth. I'll also post up a link to my GPS tracker every day, for a bit of live "action". 

This was all information I was searching my self when deciding to go, and in which class. If only one of you find this useful, my mission is accomplished 

Please like, follow, and even share if you're feeling extra exited, my Facebook page, so I feel my work is worthwhile.

• Like 1