100/100-18 on a 450?

Pretty self explanatory but I've found the best rear tyre ever made for my area that is now discontinued but it's in said size I would usually run a 110 sometimes a 120 but the 756 is a damn good tyre and I used to buy them exclusively now I just chop and change every time I'm due for a new rear.

Will a 100/100 be ok on my 450x or should I give up on the 756 and get something else?

I figured that would be the case especially since most of my riding is in deep sand through to loam with some very small sections of hardpack. I'll stick with the 110/100 I recon.

The MX3S would be the replacement for the 756.  I think you would be happy if you like the 756.

8 hours ago, mikedabike said:

The MX3S would be the replacement for the 756.  I think you would be happy if you like the 756.

I am a Little Cold on Dunlops since they Dropped the D756 the MX51 i had after was an underwhelming experience. have an M204 at the moment and its not bad but still missing my perfect 756..

• Like 1

I am not a fan of the MX51 or the MX52 replacement either.  The MX32 front now called the MX3S.  Way better tire everywhere than the 51/52 except for maybe on bluegroove or pavement.