250f: Do I really want this?

Try to ride a 2t before you buy one. That's the best way to tell if they will fit your riding style. If you go for a small bore 2t I recommend the 150sx. I have a 2016 it drains your energy and is difficult to ride properly but it's the most fun bike I have ever ridden. The small bore 2 strokes require a lot of clutch slipping and dropping to keep the engine in the meat of the power.

Edited by CosiestUnicorn

Try to ride a 2t before you buy one. That's the best way to tell if they will fit your riding style. If you go for a small bore 2t I recommend the 150sx. I have a 2016 it drains your energy and is difficult to ride properly but it's the most fun bike I have ever ridden. The small bore 2 strokes require a lot of clutch slipping and dropping to keep the engine in the meat of the power.

Sounds so fun to be completely fatigued after the ride because you hafta push bike hard everywhere. Just lovely. Not. Bought and sold my first 125 this year.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

Sounds so fun to be completely fatigued after the ride because you hafta push bike hard everywhere. Just lovely. Not. Bought and sold my first 125 this year.

That is what I like about them you have to be on your toes while riding them. Rode a 2017 250sx recently amazing bike but the engine just did not fit my riding style.