caliper question

I am going to order new OEM fork legs for an 02 cr250. Can someone give me a measurement on the distance between the caliper bolt holes on the 02 fork? If so, please measure from center of hole to center of hole  (in inches)... when I bought the bike it came with an extra set of forks and the distance between caliper mounts is different and not sure witch ones are 02 cr250....thanks a bunch in advance.

Are you doing this to try and resolve an issue with the caliper bolt spacing OR are your lower legs damaged? I can check the measurement for you tomorrow as my bikes are at my shop. I'm at home right now. Seems like a lot of trouble to go through if it's just the caliper bracket spacing you are worried about. I ran 2004 CRF450R forks on my '01 CR250 for a while. It required that I use the 450R axle, & brake caliper to get it all to work. If it's just a problem with the caliper spacing, just buy the correct year caliper to work with the forks you have.. It's going to be a LOT cheaper than buying the fork legs. Have you priced the fork legs out yet? I'm guessing you have not because the price is going to shock you. You could also just buy a used set of forks complete for your year bike and be done with it.