2018 CRF450R MX mag videos

Not sure if some of you have seen the vid of the 18 by MXA , DR & Racer X..    Honda refined the 17 model as expected with some of the complaints the test riders had in stock trim.

Almost pulled the trigger on a couple of 17's with very low hrs. & mods, but decided to wait to see what the 18 refinements would be.  Looks the 18 will be in the stable soon !

Edited by H4L
  • Like 1

Why does the RacerX bike's seat look all jacked up in the rear?  I couldn't really tell with the Dirt Rider and MXA bikes but the seam looked a lot cleaner at the rear fender.

On 7/13/2017 at 9:27 PM, H4L said:

delete post

Edited by YHGEORGE

5 hours ago, YHGEORGE said:

Even with all the negative stuff MXA has reported in the last issue?

Can you elaborate on the negative stuff reported on the last issue ?   I haven't seen it & seems they would be contradicting themselves since the vid above from MXA is positive on the feedback of the bike.

I don't really put to much stock on the mx mags like I use to when I was younger.  If I listened to the negative noise from them I would've never owned an 02-03 CR250r & 09-10 CRF450r's.  Which have been on the top 5 list of mx bikes owned in a list of 30 + in the last 4 decades.  

On 7/15/2017 at 9:19 PM, H4L said:

Can you elaborate on the negative stuff reported on the last issue ?   I haven't seen it & seems they would be contradicting themselves since the vid above from MXA is positive on the feedback of the bike.

I don't really put to much stock on the mx mags like I use to when I was younger.  If I listened to the negative noise from them I would've never owned an 02-03 CR250r & 09-10 CRF450r's.  Which have been on the top 5 list of mx bikes owned in a list of 30 + in the last 4 decades.  

You're quick! Was having a brain fade and thinking of their long term use report of the '17. Hence the deletion.

23 hours ago, YHGEORGE said:

You're quick! Was having a brain fade and thinking of their long term use report of the '17. Hence the deletion.

NP.  I have at least a couple a day.  I think part of it is my age & the other part from getting my bell rung a few times on dirt bikes through the years.