FOX Mini-Moto MX-C cartridges in CR85R forks

There doesn't seem to be much info I can find here on the ThumperTalk.  Looks like FOX would prefer you send in your forks for service when needed instead of working on them yourself. 

Has anybody used these inserts?  These forks are 37mm USD that are on a CRF230F.  They already have 0.40kg/mm springs but OE valving which is on the primitive side of design.

Has anybody worked on FOX inserts or are you an authorized FOX repair shop?  They look to be similar to Showa or KYB inner chamber design but use a spanner wrench to remove the cap.  The set I just got are brand spankin' new in the original box but both of the damper rods do not fully extend on their own so I suspect they need a bit more oil added to them and burped. 

These also fit CRF150R forks and apparently FOX made these for older open chamber CR forks.

Ain't nobody got any experience with these at all?  How about with any other aftermarket cartridge insert like Ohlins?  Didn't Factory Connection have one too?

Are there any members here who are an official FOX certified repair shop?  I can make the spanner wrench tool to get the cap off of the inner chamber and I'd suspect FOX used common shim sizes but won't know until I take it apart.