Dirt Bike Problems !!! Help

I recently bought a 2 stroke Suzuki RM125. When I open up the throttle in 3-6 gear the bike lags behind. It will slow way down and then attempt to accelerate only to slow down again. It just keeps repeating that pattern every time I accelerate. Any idea what could be the issue any help means alot. I'm from the Madoc, ON area so if you know any shops around I could take it to would help too. 
Text me 9059244928
Email me trey_hylton@hotmail.com

Screenshot_20170715-010729.png

My rm250 did the same. We compression tested and it was around 130 psi. We took top end off and found the piston was burned severely and had a ton of imperfect spots on the top. re assembled and it stopped getting boggy surge like power along with new cdi unit new plug boot rebuilt carb etc. It took 20-30 min to take the top end off including time to strip it to bare frame. Bikes super easy. I'd compression test it then pull the head off and see what it looks like in there. 

If you recently purchased the bike, I'd just go over the whole thing, starting with the easy stuff. Check air filter, make sure it's clean and properly oiled. Check the carb, make sure it's clean and properly jetted/tuned. Check the spark plug and associated wiring and connections. If all checks out, then a compression test may be in order. You don't know for sure exactly how old the top end is, so it may need a rebuild, but it's always best to start with the simple stuff and work your way up. It would suck to replace the top end, only to still have the problem afterwards due to a clogged jet or something =P.

3 hours ago, criggs88 said:

If you recently purchased the bike, I'd just go over the whole thing, starting with the easy stuff. Check air filter, make sure it's clean and properly oiled. Check the carb, make sure it's clean and properly jetted/tuned. Check the spark plug and associated wiring and connections. If all checks out, then a compression test may be in order. You don't know for sure exactly how old the top end is, so it may need a rebuild, but it's always best to start with the simple stuff and work your way up. It would suck to replace the top end, only to still have the problem afterwards due to a clogged jet or something =P.

This is exactly what I did. I'm just terrible at describing things.