2017 CRF250L Front Rack

Hi Folks!

I apologise in advance if this has been answered elsewhere on the forum.  I did try searching for an answer here, but failed to come up with what I was looking for.

I am looking for a front rack for my 2017 CRF250L.  My intention is to use it to carry extra fuel, between 2-5L, so not too great a weight.  I gazed with interest at Steph Jeavons' front rack and begun my enquiries from there.  From what I understand from reading these forums, the rack that she has fitted to her CRF is part of a windscreen bracket.  I do not require the windscreen (yet), but a front rack would be enormously useful.  

Any ideas of places where one that could be ordered would be most appreciated, U.K. preferred, but if necessary, I do not object to importing from the U.S.A..

Thank you in advance.

Jamie

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly.  I wonder whether you would be able to help me further.  I have had a look on the CRF's Only website and cannot seem to locate the exact item.  Could you help by providing me with a link or the correct search descriptor?

Thank you again.

Jamie

Looks like it has been discontinued, called tci adventure touring windscreen.

They are selling clearance replacement screen only in the bodywork section.

That's a shame.  Do you happen to know of or could recommend anything similar?