Cant get my bike to run right after rebuild. help.

A few years ago i blew my 79 ds125 up, so i bought a used jug replaced gaskets new top end, split the case new kickstart shaft and shift shaft. the carb never really made he bike run great but good enough to ride it. now it will run but even with full throttle it just boggs no power like its not getting enough gas and the rpms are low, not much smoke coming from the exhaust . i have even tried a different carb for a ds100 and it ran no different. any ideas where to start? ive adjusted the air and fuel screws and it doesent really make a difference.

have you checked the plug colour??? black=rich  grey=good  white/orange=lean.  have you checked the fuel flow from the tank? may have a clogged tap or vent?

there are a few things that can cause your problem best you can do is eliminate things as you go. patience is key.

Figured it out, apparently there was a leak at the bottom of the jug, i had a gasket there but idk, i just put some gasket maker all over tighten the jug down, and now it runs great.