Billet shock reservoir mount

Anyone know where I can purchase an aluminum shock reservoir mount to suit 2005 CRF100f and Works Performance shock upgrade? The frame tube is roughly 11/16",  can diameter about 1 13/16". Any suggestions appreciated.

Some of the older CRs had a rubber mount that clamped to the frame and reservoir. Might be hard to find.

I Dremel cut a bracket off an old frame and tack welded it to the new frame.

On 7/17/2017 at 5:08 PM, Chuck. said:

Some of the older CRs had a rubber mount that clamped to the frame and reservoir. Might be hard to find.

I Dremel cut a bracket off an old frame and tack welded it to the new frame.

yes as chuck is saying.....i had one of those cr's and all it was was a piece of rubber shaped to rest on the frame and reservoir.....i think if you go to bike bandit and look at the 1986 cr125 and find the rubber thingy i'm talking about, probably in the rear shock area of schematics, you can get an idea what it looks like and does and just buy a rubber block on ebay that jewelers use......search jewelers rubber block on ebay......i bought a few, they are like 7 bucks....then take a jigsaw or bandsaw and cut it out from the picture on bike bandit.....i can look it up and send a link to what it looks like.....

Works has a heavy steel mount that uses the bolt at the right front fuel tank. Then 2 hose clamps and rubber wedges. I am looking for the trick, billet aluminum 2 hole clamp with one size fitting perfectly tight to the reservoir and the other to the frame tube near the airbox or rear fender. Thanks for all comments and suggestions.

SANY1513.JPG

SANY1511.JPG