Need some advice and help

Previous owner, took good care of the bike there are a few things need replacing but I am excitied to work on it. Here is a picture to better underand what is going on. So if you look at the picure there are only 2 thins needing fixed, It rides great very strong 10 hrs on top end. So, 2 things to take care of, I guess the stater cover usually have 3 bolts, and one is missing not sure if it is the middle one for I have not torn into it yet. Dont know what performance loss are happeneing if any at all without the 3rd screw but that is the first thing I want to handle before riding. I will find a diagram to see what I am working with. also previous riding broke a chain and put a very small hole in the rear driver side and put a small hole or divet and it is being covered with jb weld. Now i am not fond of jb welding a hole like that and I would like to either replace it 

end fyzjet3.jpg.9935b0b9d225f05e6376bdfdd046b817.jpg

Two screws holding the Stator on is probably fine. Hopefully it didn't move. The third one might be under the cover when you open it up, if not get one and put it in. Check the timing if you think it may have moved or is not running properly.
JB Weld could be OK. Keep clean and look for oil as you ride and proper function of clutch, gears etc.