Beta xtrainer test

No he is actually paid to test dirt bikes here in Australia - but for the life of me cant remember his name

Edited by S.O.A.N.Z

Uh, pretty sure Barry Morris is not paid to "test dirt bikes"....

He had a couple bikes on loan in the past, but don't believe they paid him to do all the modifications on them.

He makes his income with Patreon and YouTube.

I met him last year when he came to Canada, great guy.

• Like 3

Ok i was told he was paid when i was on Dirtbikeworld  :banghead:

Still would love to be able to test ride like he does.

6 minutes ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

Ok i was told he was paid when i was on Dirtbikeworld  :banghead:

Still would love to be able to test ride like he does.

He's also going for it and taking some risks to do what he does. I'm a supporter for him too.. just give a little when I can.. hopefully if more give a little he can make a living.. but honestly you can do what he does.. it just takes some work to make some vids.. have a camera..computer and a youtube channel and make some good vids and you're good to go.. but he does quality vids and funny vids too.. Some skill to make good vids and to connect yourself with the right people to showcase is a good thing too.. You could make a vid now.. just do a showcase of your bike that you are riding now.. and just post up... I have a youtube channel but my vids are crap in comparison.. It takes some skill and intuition and whaterver to make a good dirt bike vid that someone wants to watch and is willing to open their wallet to help keep it going.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 3

My bike is in about 400 pieces at the mo - rebuilding it over winter.

I actually owned a 14 300rr - brand new. awesome machine in tight terrain - couldnt beat it - and hill climbs were a breeze.

Have you checked out any of Tim Colemans vids - wicked rider - one of the best ive seen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

My bike is in about 400 pieces at the mo - rebuilding it over winter.

I actually owned a 14 300rr - brand new. awesome machine in tight terrain - couldnt beat it - and hill climbs were a breeze.

Have you checked out any of Tim Colemans vids - wicked rider - one of the best ive seen

You could do a vid on putting your bike together.