02 cr 250 head work

Put a compression test on my bike had like 35psi so I pull the head off to find a broken ring and some gouches in the cylinder wall. Need some info/contact info for someone/somewhere to send it and get work done to it.

Edited by Stone riner

Since you're in Alaska....Benji's Blubber and Bait Shop should be able to help you out (Sarcasm).

A little info as to where you live would be of tremendous help in getting recommendations. Otherwise, Millenium Technologies in Wisconsin or Powerseal USA in Pennsylvania is who most send their stuff to for repair/replate.

One of the two I mentioned are the go to places if you're looking to repair and replate your original cylinder. For $80-90 new, I'd just order a new head if yours is damaged with pock marks from the ring/foreign objects versus trying to have yours repaired....good used ones can be had for $40-50 on Ebay as well.

The cost of repairing and replating your cylinder will start creeping up there towards a decision that you'll have to make on whether or not to go that route depending on how severe the damage is, sleeve it, or just buy a new oem cylinder for around the $400 mark. In any case, you're probably looking in the order of at least $400+ with a piston at if yours can be saved if not more.