I just bought a 2004 ktm 125sx and it  is a very clean bike. I have ridden it only a few times and i noticed a weird studder or kind of bog when in mid to high rpms and the bike cuts out for a second and then cuts back in a split second. I cant figure out what it is doing this. I keep air filter clean, new spark plug, good gas. I use an NGK BR9es, the manual says to use NGk Br9evx. i have read it could be powervalve, jetting, maybe silencer packing, im not sure. please ask any questions, i really want to figure this out. thanks

Try seeing if it's your reeds..i just had the same problem with my bike..i caught it late and had to get my cylinder replated so try looking into that.

4 hours ago, thaniel said:

Try seeing if it's your reeds..i just had the same problem with my bike..i caught it late and had to get my cylinder replated so try looking into that.

Ok thanks! Ill look into it.

15 hours ago, Clancy Pace said:

What fuel mix ratio did you use?

50:1

Hmmm, that's sounds kinda in high in all the smaller cc stuff, 125's and such, I've used 32:1, one time I used 40:1 and it'd go half throttle and studder, I had to do a repetitive flick of the throttle to keep it in the powerband