Traveling to LA area next week, gear deals?

The only thing over in the West Hills area that I know of is Global Moto Outlet.  Cool dudes if it's the same bunch.  Thousand Oaks has a couple of options too  T.O. Power Sports, BTO (not sure about BTO's selection).  I doubt any will have anything you can't get from Jeff or RMATV, at better pricing though, but if you need to figure out your size, etc GMO or TOPS should have you covered.

Edited by schmo
  • Like 1

By the time you add in CA sales tax you could have gotten your stuff cheaper delivered to your door at home.  It is nice to try stuff on though...  and we should pay the fair price for dealers that provide that service.  When I walk into a moto shop I am NOT expecting the best deal.  I am looking for instant satisfaction and willing to pay for it.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

By the time you add in CA sales tax you could have gotten your stuff cheaper delivered to your door at home.  It is nice to try stuff on though...  and we should pay the fair price for dealers that provide that service.  When I walk into a moto shop I am NOT expecting the best deal.  I am looking for instant satisfaction and willing to pay for it.

I tell myself the exact same thing about whore houses!

• Like 3

A guy at dealership was telling me fox had a "warehouse" out there somewhere that you could get all kinds of stuff for a fraction of retail (previous year or whatever). Being that the area is the mx Mecca of North America and it being about time for next year's gear to come out I might happen upon one the magical deals! Figured a long shot but had to ask.

On July 17, 2017 at 10:52 AM, singletrkstar said:

Hi, I'm traveling from South Carolina to South California next week. Staying somewhere near LA / west hills. Any good place to find good deals on mx gear? Someone was telling me about a fox warehouse or something. Need some alpinestars too. Thanks in advance for any advice.

If you go to BTO, PM me. I'll get ya hooked up !

• Like 1